We want you to have a safe and enjoyable visit here at Kirkley hall Zoological Gardens. To ensure you have a great day please follow these simple steps
Wash your hands:
- After contact with animals
- Before you eat your lunch
- After you have been to the toilet
This is important because all animals can carry potentially dangerous bacteria.
Follow these simple zoo rules
- Do not feed the animals
- Do not climb the barriers
- Do not distress the animals by shouting near their enclosure
- Do not bang on glass as this can cause stress to the animals
For further information on your safety please click here.