School trips of all ages and group visits are always more than welcome, please get in touch with us to arrange.
We provide unique educational experiences involving the countryside, farm animals and over one hundred species of small animals.
These interactive trips can be tailored to fit your needs and can range from a tour of the zoo to lectures which can be linked to the national curriculum.
A typical school trip consists of:
- Handling session with some of friendly furry animals
- A tour of the zoo by our zoo keepers to see and learn about our wide variety of animals
- A woodland walk spotting some of the native wildlife we have here at Kirkley Hall.
We can tailor your trip to suit your needs and can work with you to create the best day for your group. We can also create and provide worksheets and more in depth lecture style talks if required.
We can also offer:
- Free Risk Assessment Pre-Visit (once your trip is booked). Click here for our zoo risk assessment.
- Free car and coach parking
- Free teacher places (to the required adult/child ratio)
For more information on what we have to offer and to check dates please email email@example.com alternatively you can complete and return the booking form below:
School Trip Booking Form