Kirkley Hall Campus
Northumberland College's Kirkley Hall Campus, in Ponteland, has a long established history as the main provider of land-based education and training in the region, stretching back more than 50 years.
The campus has a wide range of full-time, part-time and short courses on offer in Agriculture, Animal Care, Arboriculture, Countryside Environment, Equine, Floristry, Horticulture, Outdoor Education and Veterinary Nursing.
The stunning rural estate provides a great environment to study in with excellent specialist facilities that are of industry standard for our students to gain real working experience to prepare them for their future career.
- Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens with over 130 species of animals
- An equestrian centre with indoor and outdoor riding arenas and a 25 horse stable yard
- A veterinary centre and grooming parlour
- An outdoor activity centre with high ropes and zip wire
- Two working farms; one at Kirkley Hall and one in the Coquet Valley
- Victorian walled gardens, over 1,330m2 of greenhouses and a garden design studio
- A Learning Resource Centre devoted to the land-based sector
- Halls of residence facilities
For more information on the range of courses and facilities visit the Kirkley Hall Campus Website